Tuesday 27 March 2012

Mad Scramble

Departure day is Thursday and I've still got loads to do!

I'm hoping that I've done all the bits in advance like applying for the visa, ordering Malarone tablets as a malarial prophylactic and picking up some Kenyan Shillings.  It's just ordinary household and personal jobs that seem to be on my "to do" list now - apart from the actual packing, that is! 

Anyway, apart from the suitcase of my personal items, I also have a suitcase that will be devoted to items for pupils and staff at Aquinoe that I've been saving up for months.  Books, football shirts, puzzles, wall charts, vision assessments are amongst a diverse assortment.

I'll be hoping to add to this blog on most days while I'm in Kenya (30th March - 13th April) so if you're interested, keep checking.

Jean   

No comments:

Post a Comment